Tuesday, October 20, 2009

The dreaded flu

It's here....three of my five little ones has the flu.
Fun for sure. I will be offline for a bit...trying to be the best mama I'm able to be. I'm fighting something, but no fever and no cough so I'm hoping it's just a cold.

Perhaps all this down time will help me to finish my embroidery project for the hand stitched swap.

I'm sorry to be so boring lately. I'd lke to skip fall, winter and spring and head right back into summer.....and I'm a fall lover....but I digress....I will be sewing several projects soon....all coming along rather slowly :)

I will be thinking of all my blogging friends as I lay here in bed watching becoming jane, pride and prejudice, sense and sensibility, jane eyre,
miss austen regrets...... and whatever more I can manage to find time for :)


ETA....well today I found time for Lost in Austen and Wives and Daughters..... :)

2 comments:

  1. aawh I have a little one with the flu too! Wishing you all the best! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I *LOVE* Lost in Austen and Wives and Daughters, and Pride and Prej (the Colin Firth version).....ahhhh....
    You should put The Forsyte Saga on you rlist of things to watch - you'll love it.

    ReplyDelete