Sunday, November 15, 2009

What I've been working on

I've been busy, so very much that I've hardly had a moment to think :)
So here I am to catch up if even just a bit.......

I've been so involved in flickr these last several months.
I do go there often and lose myself in the photography, but I have also gotten to "know" some lovely ladies and to tell you the truth...we've become rather good friends.

Here are my latest projects.


Little red riding hood for an embroidery swap











WIP pillow for the pillow swap on flickr :) It's actually nearly finished, but no pics as of yet ;)


Finally taking photographs lately....busy busy busy.
I've been taking advantage of the natural light streaming through the windows this weekend.


Since my hubby began taking my son to work with him two days a week, I feel as if I have a whole new life.
We lost the house we were trying to purchase. Someone beat us to it, but we have a second favorite and will be keeping our fingers crossed.
I have so many projects to finish before Christmas.

Excited about a little knitting group my friend Katie has invited me to join.
Missing the sunshine, yet enjoying hot tea and snuggling up on the couch with my kiddos, project in hand. Time seems to pass more slowly for me in the fall and winter......

Take Care friends...

PS. For anyone who is as passionate about photography or rather editing (photoshop, lightroom, etc...)as I am.....there are links to some really fabulous actions, textures, etc... over to the left <----------
My hubby has purchased portrait professional for my birthday. WOOHOO.
I really love this program for removing chocolate milk moustaches or dirt from the sweet little mugs of my kiddos, as well as making myself and my girlies look all glam with diffeent color eyes, hair and skin....fun fun.

4 comments:

  1. Amy - Your embroidery is wonderful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful embroidery Amy! I've so missed being well enough to be online and keep up with your blog. Hope you are all well now <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies. This project was calming and I enjoyed it ever so much.

    ReplyDelete