Thursday, December 31, 2009

Looking Forward to 2010

So many things are on my list of goals for 2010.
It's truly been a rough year and I for one am glad it's behind us.
I've learned much.

The coming year I will welcome with an open mind and forgiving heart.
There are cob structures to be made, hoop houses to be built, walls to be painted, paths to be found, fears to conquer, friends to love, fancy chicken houses to be erected, treehouses to be repaired, pigs to raise, harvests to share,celebrations to enjoy, chickens to tame, doggies to train, children to love and teach, classes to attend, plants to grow, earth to dig, trees to trim, camping to do, friendships to strengthen, oneself to be found and embraced,laughter to be shared, sewing to be done for the family, farmers markets to frequent, and on and on.......

Yes I have high hopes for 2010.
If perhaps I'm able to live just a bit off the grid, then I will have accomplished one important goal :)

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year to you too, hope you can reach all of your goals and maybe achieve stuff you haven't even thought of yet! :)

    ReplyDelete